Okay, I’mma just come out and say it: I was a tiiiinnny bit unsure of what to expect when going to record this episode.
After all, Derek Halpern is known as one hell of an outspoken entrepreneur who ain’t afraid to say how he really feels.
And yet, he’s a wildly-successful and whip-smart entrepreneur full of stories and insights that will keep you entertained for hours!
What’s more is he’s joining me on the podcast this week and sharing 5 of his biggest life lessons for success.
I’m not gonna lie, this is easily one of my favourite conversations I’ve had in a while as it’s packed with valuable takeaways, entertaining stories and of course, some signature Halpern sassiness.
Curious to know what those 5 life lessons are?
Take a scroll up the page and click play!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- The first business Derek started and what it taught him about entrepreneurship
- Why ambition is nothing to be ashamed of
- The power of celebrating the “small” wins in your business
- How to compare yourself to other people and why it's not the worst thing you could do
- Why you need to reframe mistakes as opportunities
- How taking action can lead to enormous amounts of clarity
- Why “what got you here won't get you there” is golden advice
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Want more traffic and visibility? Reserve your spot at our FREE Traffic Workshop
- Learn more about Derek over at SocialTriggers.com and check out his YouTube channel
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
- Come join our FREE FB Group
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!