Way too many entrepreneurs fall into the trap of failing to delegate. Sound familiar?
You probably believe you are the only one who can fulfill a task correctly…
Or maybe you feel like the quality of work someone else is putting out there won’t meet your expectations…
While we’d all love to be “the hero” in our business, the reality is this mentality is going to be the thing that leads you to serious burn out.
And then what?
I know this may be a hard one for you…
But you need to learn to let go.
Surrender to the fact that not everything is going to be perfect all of the time in your business.
Letting other people into your organization and making sure that everyone is in the ‘right seat’ will ultimately make your business better, stronger, and more likely to scale… much faster.
Sunny and I jam on all of this and more in this week’s episode. Scroll up to check it out!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- How the ‘glamour’ of a 7-figure business isn’t really all that glam.
- The catastrophic repercussions that can happen when you aren’t honest with yourself… and don’t take care of yourself.
- What it takes to not have to be “on” all of the time when you’re an online business owner.
- Why #hustletilyoureyesbleed is not the way to WIN at building a solid revenue stream.
- How to build your business – even if small – like a ‘big business’ in order to really rock the laptop lifestyle.
- Ways that you may be using your business to stuff down past traumas and dramas… and what you need to do about it.
- Why referring to your business as “your baby” could be hurting it way more than it is helping it.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Clockwork by Mike Michalowicz
- Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- THE QUICKIE! That's right: we've got a brand new style of content coming your way starting THIS THURSDAY!
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.