We've said it time and time again, but balancing work and home life can be a challenge when you're first starting out.
Discovering your strengths, finding a routine that works for you and your partner, as well as just figuring this whole online biz thang is suchhhh a process.
Well, it was for this week's couple spotlight too, but boy have they figured it out.
This week's couple Jeff and Mandy Rose run not 1, not 2, but several business AND have three little ones as well. They have developed a way to dominate the online scene as well as their family life and you are definitely going to want to learn how!
Whether you're just a twosome in lurv, a twosome looking to add to the fam, this mom and dad duo will have more than a few words of wisdom, so go on and click the play button at the top of the page, download this in iTunes or listen on Stitcher. If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Thursday at 7am EST.
Words of Wisdom in This Week’s Podcast:
- How they got their foothold in the online biz thang
- The revenue streams that work for their businesses
- The evolution of their first blog Dollars and Roses
- How long it took for each of them to make their first buck with their individual online businesses
- The division of roles that works for these two
- It's all about separation, baby…you might be surprised to hear how these two prefer to work
- The moment they realized they were “too” connected
- How they juggle all of their different businesses so successfully
- The oh-so-simple piece of advice that they have found absolutely essential and you will too!
Share the Love:
Think you can't handle building a business and balancing a family? You can! Listen and learn.
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.