Remember that time you read about the girl who grew a $500K business in 5 months with less than $5 in her pocket?
Yaaaa, me too. *eye roll*
One of the biggest hurtles we hear online business owners talk about is how to decide where to invest in their business.
Invest time, energy, and… money.
These calls can be SO TOUGH. Especially with shiny object syndrome. Especially when you're not bringing home the dolla, dolla billz.
In this week's episode, Josh and I break down the 3 SIMPLE TOOLS that we have used, and stand by, that helped us land at least $30K in revenue for the Screw.
Scroll up to listen to the full episode!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- What the “Win Hof Method” is… (you don't really need to know this – but we thought we'd share it anyway!)
- Our own personal case study of the Screw's revenue going from $90K to $438K in 2 years... and how ClickFunnels was the major contributor to that.
- How ClickFunnels can drastically impact your online marketing strategy by eliminating a lot of the noise… and simplifying the few things you truly need to focus on as an online business.
- Where to find Josh's full ClickFunnels review.
- The ways that we utilized Deadline Funnel in our business and how it works to give evergreen funnels true urgency.
- Why simplifying your softwares will make you a more productive, more efficient business owners.
- When ActiveCampaign might make sense for you over a less robust tool like ConvertKit.
- Some homework that may or may not change the trajectory of your online business in the coming months…
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- [Tool Number 1] ClickFunnels: Landing Page and Funnel Builder.
- [Tool Number 2] Deadline Funnel: Countdown Timer to Build Urgency.
- [Tool Number 3] ConvertKit: Email Marketing Tool for Online Creators.
- We also mentioned… Thinkiffic, Teachable, KEAP (Infusionsoft), Ontraport, ActiveCampaign.
- How To Use Urgency in Your Promotions To Close More Sales with Jack Born podcast episode: Click here to listen.
- The Screw The Nine To Five Resource Page… the things we can't live without!
- Our FREE Audience Accelerator Facebook group: Click here to join!
- Keep an eye on us on Instagram: @screwtheninetofive
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live.
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.