[vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”4%” border=”none”][vc_column width=”1/1″][text_output]
Confession: When Josh and I decided to go into business together nearly 3 years ago (wow! That snuck up fast!) we did everything the hard way.
We didn't really consider time management. Improving our productivity never even dawned on us. And we were pretty much flying by the seat of our pants.
Hell, it was a struggle to even get me to consider using Google Drive!
I know. What was I thinking?
Skip ahead nearly 3 years and we are alllllll about the tools. So we wanted to share the love and knowledge, and break down 7 of our most favourite tools that we use in our business…so far.
Ready to get all productive up in here? Click that sexy little play button at the top or download this episode in iTunes or Stitcher if you want to be all fancy about it. And if you’re picking up what we’re laying down then we would love it if you would leave a review in iTunes for us! Not sure how to do it? This should help!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Thursday at 7am EST!
Words of Wisdom in This Week’s Podcast:
- The ultimate app for maintaining a budget and keeping track of all your expenses
- Two of the image design tools I go bananas over
- Hands down the best website, sales pages, logo design service we have used to date
- My fave landing page services…love it so much I could kiss the creator *wink wink*
- Looking to get into webinars? You're gonna watch to try this platform now
- Our brand new email service provider that totally rocks our world
- Looking to brain dump in style? There's an app for that
- My fave time of the poddy…Show us your tiiiiiips
- Got a question you want answered? Ask away right here!
- Sign up here to learn more about Screw U – our upcoming program!
- PicMonkey & Canva
- 99 Designs
- GoTo Webinar
- Toshl – budgeting on crack
- Ontraport Email Marketing