Visionaries have groundbreaking ideas.
Integrators make those ideas a reality.
Screw the Nine to Five is ready to shake things up in 2019 with this unique episode where we jam on the key to getting everything you want out of your business without having to be the person who does absolutely everything.
This week, our integrator Nickey and Josh break down and reveal some never-before-shared strategies on how to find and hire your Number 2. Scroll up to give it a listen!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- How to feel significant as the “intra-preneur” in someone else's business.
- The best personality traits for an Integrator.. and how to utilize their full skill set.
- How your integrator can help you avoid shiny object syndrome and allow you to focus on the areas that light you up.
- What it takes to be a successful number two; how to handle to chaotic mind of a visionary while still supporting their need for creativity.
- The difference between an entrepreneur and intra-preneur.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Rocketfuel by Gino Wickman
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- Take the assessment: Discover your strength and grow both your profitability and your impact.
- Monday.com – the project management tool we now swear by.
- Keep an eye on us on Instagram: @screwtheninetofive
- Want access to our Free “Pop Up” Facebook Group kicking off in March? Click here to get on the waitlist and get notified when we open the doors.
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live.
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!