If you’re like most business owners, you know that consistent, high-quality content is key to the success of your online marketing strategy.
But did you know that creating amazing content doesn’t just mean throwing up a blog post here and there?
Enter: ULTIMATE GUIDES.
But here’s what’s probably been stopping you from writing one: it seems like it would take forever, and you’re not even sure what you’d have to include to make an ultimate guide, well, ultimate.
That content doesn't just appear out of thin air – it's the result of lots and lots of planning, collaboration, writing, editing, and more.
In this episode, the ULTIMATE Ultimate Guide creator: Primoz Bozic, will walk you through what you need to know about Ultimate Guide content creation and how to develop a process that works for you.
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- Why understanding that no one is coming to save you; and being proactive about surrounding yourself with successful people in your niche will skyrocket your success.
- How to embrace the hard lessons that come your way en route to the thing what will allow you to skyrocket.
- What the transition of running your personal brand can look like: the good, and the bad.
- Listen to Primoz do a real-life audit on our Ultimate Guide to Webinars.
- The difference between what is an ultimate guide and what is not; how much depth and attention to detail is required for an ultimate, ultimate guide.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Ultimate Guide Checklist from Primoz Bozic: Find it here.
- Our Ultimate Guide to Webinars: Click here to check it out.
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!