Well, it happened, Scroupies…
Our little guy, Kai officially made his debut 6-ish weeks ago and we’ve been soaking up all the baby sounds, snuggles and sweet, sweet sleep we possibly can!
I’m not gonna lie, this guy has flipped our lives upside down in the best possible way!
What’s more is he’s inspired some pretty big shifts in our business in such a short amount of time.
Shifts that were kinda unexpected, and yet at the same time, oh-so-welcomed.
So we thought we would pull back the curtain and share ‘em with you guys to see if you can relate to any of them.
Ready to dive in?
Scroll up and hit play!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- How having Kai forced us to get hyper-organized in our business
- Our favourite business building book, what it's taught us and why it's an absolute must-read
- How we overcame a lengthy bout of procrastination
- The power of prioritization and how we're using that in our business
- How the question “how can this be the last time I do this?” has transformed the way we work
- The sleep routine hack we've discovered and how we're using it to get 8 hours sleep with a newborn
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Want more traffic? Reserve your spot at our FREE Traffic Workshop
- Check out our favourite business book: Traction
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
- Come join our FREE FB Group
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!