Obvious statement alert: It is noisy AF in the online business world.
From marketers dominating your newsfeed with big, bold promises to your inbox overflowing with the latest launch of the month, it can feel daunting (and let's be real, a tad overwhelming) trying to figure out how you and your business can stand out and make a splash.
That is, unless you have someone like Bushra Azhar in your corner.
Because this woman is a motha effin' genius when it comes to positioning your offers in a way that makes people trip over themselves running to get their credit cards to buy your stuff.
And in this episode Bushra is breaking down how to create “raging UTI” worthy offers people can't stop thinking about.
If you just had an “ummmm WTF are you talking about?” moment then I want you to stop what you're doing, scroll up this page and hit that play button.
Because this episode is too good to miss!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- Why the advice “find a problem and offer a solution” is one of Bushra's pet peeves
- What the eff is a “need trigger”?
- What a “Raging UTI”, a “Butt Pimple” and a “Mousetrap” have to do with your offers
- Why “speak in the language of your buyers” is terrible copy advice
- How to use dialogue in your copy to captivate (and convert *cha-ching*) your readers
- Why we're obsessed with Bushra's 60 Second Copy Generator
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Want more traffic and visibility? Reserve your spot at our FREE Traffic Workshop
- Get to know Bushra better over at ThePersausionRevolution.com
- Take a spin through Bushra's stellar tool — 60 Second Copy Generator
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
- Come join our FREE FB Group
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.