Let’s face it.
The daily grind of entrepreneurship can be stressful. Especially if you find yourself grinding away at things that you simply do not love.
Looming deadlines. Huge projects. Doing more with less. Trying to implement all of the things in your business because someone along the way told you that that is the only way to reach the income levels you want.
This can really take a toll on your desire to get out of bed and do this whole #laptoplifestyle thing.
Let me tell you something friend: Letting the stress pile up isn’t serving you OR the people you're trying to impact. You have to let it go.
Even if that means letting go of a huge potential chunk of audience.
Find out how we're doing just that – and feeling pretty damn good about it – in this episode.
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- Why getting clear on what you truly want for your life and for your business can mean letting go of things you think you need, but that don't really serve you… like Facebook Groups.
- What the “QBR” is exactly and how it applies to your business.
- How to get yourself to a place where you are living the #operationvacation to the fullest.
- Why asking yourself “Is what I am doing right now really what I want to be doing?” could be the ultimate game changer to your ability to make an impact.
- The steps we are taking to get our business to the 4-day work week, 3-day weekend model.
- What following our gut to the fullest this year has given as so far, and what we expect to gain from it into 2019.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- THE QUICKIE! That's right: we've got a brand new style of content coming your way next week. Be ready to tune in!
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.