So peep this…
I love having my own business.
Like, LOVE IT.
But there are some less-than-stellar parts to it.
Liiiiiiiike doing taxes.
Because here’s the thing: I don’t speak accountant.
And I can think of a million and one things I would rather be doing than figuring all that out.
I know you guys feel me on this!
How do I know that?
Well, because we asked what you’re struggling with, and boy, did you have a lot of questions about all things taxes. And expenses. And write-offs.
This week's Q from two of our Screw U members, Michelle and Angie who each asked:
“What can I deduct as a business expense, and how can I work this out?”
So we’re back at it for the third time (it's a hat trick!) with our main book-keeping man, Josh, from CPA on Fire.
And he’s bringing the heat, talkin’ taxes, and inspiring an ah-ha…or two in this episode.
Curious to know what you can deduct as an expense so you can avoid an intimate rendezvous with the IRS?
I don't blame you.
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating orleave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday, Wednesday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week's Episode:
- What is CPA on Fire, and how can they help you?
- Dominate your deductions! We’re breakin’ it down
- The difference between personal and business expenses when deducting
- What you can and can’t write off- and how to tell the difference
- Still feeling confused? If you’re an entrepreneur, then you need an accountant!