[vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”4%” border=”none”][vc_column width=”1/1″][text_output]
If there is one thing we know, it's how to settle into a new town, city, or island as quickly as possible, in order to get back into a routine and continue running our business.
But it wasn't always that way. When we first started travelling we would take aaaages to figure out where we wanted to live, where we wanted to work, and what amenities were important to us—like having a bar close by.
These days we try and get up and running within 72 hours so we can get back into the swing of things and enjoy our new surroundings once we're set up.
Sure, this isn't the only way to do it, but it has worked like a dream for us in the past so we figured, hey, why not share the love…and unsolicited advice!
Because it can be easy to get distracted and act like a tourist when you're in a new place…but that might not always be the best thing for your business.
And really, when you're first starting out with a business together, its growth should be a big priority!
Unless growth and money isn't important…but really, let's not kid ourselves here. *wink*
Curious to hear what lessons we learned after fumbling our way through our first few attempts at living in a new location? Tune in!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Thursday at 7am EST.
Words of Wisdom in This Week’s Podcast:
- Not sure how to travel and run your business? Grab some wine and have a listen – we're about to educate you on how to do it properly!
- Making it through the first 72 hours of travel; don't make the same mistakes we've made
- When you should unplug, recharge and explore, and why it's so damn important to make this a priority
- Worried your social life is going to take a hit? Don't. You just need to unearth this community
- Do not, we repeat DO NOT, choose to live in a place that doesn't have this one thing
- What your number one priority needs to be in order to succeed and how to make that happen
- 7 places in the world that are super conducive for building your business and getting shit done
Do you know a couple in business together or are you 1 half of an awesome duo that we should feature? Shoot us an email at [email protected]