3 Things We Got Really Wrong in Our Business
Eeeeek! I'm not gonna lie, Scroupies…
I've been a tad nervous for this episode to air.
Because this week Josh and I are baring it all and talking about 3 things we got really wrong in our business.
And by 3, I mean 4 because I added in another one as we were shooting. *wince*
It's not always easy admitting this kinda stuff, but we're big believers in keeping it transparent and sharing what REALLY goes on behind the scenes.
Even if it makes me want to pour a tall glass of gin.
Instead of doing that though, I'll just zip it and let you dive in.
Ready to do this thing?
Scroll up and hit play.
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- Our first big mistake and why we never want to lose momentum again
- Why consistent marketing is SO important in your business
- The downsides of being reactive in your business
- How our mismanagement of money hurt our business
- Why chasing the money is the worst thing you could do as an entrepreneur
- How our egos really damaged our business in 2017
- Our absolute faaaavvvvourite business book
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Subscribe To The Podcast
Listen to a new episode every Tuesday at 7am EST